walking around in tap shoes and pyjamas since 2010 - my cycling log (opens in new window)

Monday, March 08, 2010

Faster! Faster!

I killed my commute in 20 minutes flat today, including all stop lights, even though I took the longer route.

On one hand, this is great -- I got in early, with plenty of time to change (I wore shorts this morning: it rained last night, and I still don't have fenders, so I figured I'd play it safe).

On the other hand, a shorter commute means less time on my bike.

I think I'm going to have to devise a still-longer route, so I have more time to enjoy the ride. I have something in mind. It's only about a mile longer, but a mile is a mile, right? And it's a very scenic route.

...But seriously: how many drivers do you know who want a longer commute?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment