walking around in tap shoes and pyjamas since 2010 - my cycling log (opens in new window)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Woowoo!

After this afternoon's quick-and-happy lunch ride, I'm standing at nearly 175 miles for the month of July. If I can squeeze out another 25 miles by Friday, I'll tag the 200 mile mark for the first time since I blew up my leg. Admittedly, this works out to only 50 miles/week, but I think that's a good place to get back on the train.

I found a place to rent a bike for the week I'll be in Florida, so that's looking good, too. It's a 21-speed hybrid, so I'll be taking it at least somewhat easy, rather than killing myself in the (predicted) obscene heat and humidity.

Honestly, though, I'm planning to spend most of my time playing in the water. The bike will mostly be a conveyance to get me back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment