walking around in tap shoes and pyjamas since 2010 - my cycling log (opens in new window)

Saturday, May 07, 2011

May/June Ride Plans

As you can see, I've updated my 'Cycling Events' calendar to reflect two LBC rides, one of which is running through the month of May and the other of which continues at least through the end of June.

These are my target rides for the month, though I may not get to do both of them right away.  I'll probably do the Bearno's ride on Tuesday this week, then jump in on the 50-miler in June, when E gets back from her trip (I'll be covering her courier route while she's away).

The Bearno's ride sounds way too fun ... bikes and pizza -- my idea of a good time, for certain.

Anyway, that's it for now.  I'm definitely experiencing an uptick in both mental and physical well-being, so I'm going to go make hay while the sun shines :)

No comments:

Post a Comment