walking around in tap shoes and pyjamas since 2010 - my cycling log (opens in new window)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why PT Guy is Awesome

While sitting at my desk, debating whether or not I would be able to wrangle a trip to the LLBS (that's the local LBS, since we have about a billion LBSs around here, and one is less than a mile from my office) on the way home, I received the following text message:

"Stopped at bike courier by hillbilly tea. Got valve adapter. Love you."

(Hillbilly Tea, in case you're wondering, is an awesome little casual teahouse/restaurant in downtown Louisville. If you're in the neighborhood, google them and stop in for lunch. It so happens that they're in the same block as the LLBS, which won't steer you wrong if you need bike stuff up to and including an entire top-of-the-line road bike.)

Yup. This one's a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment