walking around in tap shoes and pyjamas since 2010 - my cycling log (opens in new window)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Best ... T-Shirt ... EVAR (& c)

The 'Infinity MPG' t-shirt from Threadless: DO WANT!

http://www.threadless.com/product/562/Infinity_MPG

Of course, if this shirt was measuring things in Miles per Payday Bar ...

...Actually, the numbers would still be pretty good :D

Other Stuff:
School starts tomorrow. Rogue 'cross training starts Wednesday. This might be a challenge -- 'cross training is at 6:00, my evening class starts at 7:30. I should be able to at least get some group training in, though, and I will, of course, have time to muck about on the 'cross course by myself at other times.

I'm also planning on getting on on a super-early 5:00 AM group ride ... though I shudder at the thought of what the dark side of 5:00 AM looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment