walking around in tap shoes and pyjamas since 2010 - my cycling log (opens in new window)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LBC Touring Committe!

Tom Chilton, the new VP of Touring for Louisville Bicycle Club, has proposed a Touring Committee meeting for this Saturday at the new Panera Bread, located at 1801 Rudy Lane (left off Brownsboro Road if you're heading east).

I'm planning to ride over there, and I'm hoping to find some folks who would like to ride with me.

The meeting is open to all LBC members -- show up, and you'll automagically become part of the LBC's Touring Committee.

Here's my proposed route on Map My Ride:





I'm open to suggestions, of course. I'm not terribly familiar with this stretch of Brownsboro Road, in particular, cycling-wise. If you have any thoughts about the route, I'm all ears!

In other news, I used to hate MMR's route-mapping tool, but the new beta version rocks my socks, so I think I'll be using it from now on. Livestrong's Loops tool is frustratingly slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment