walking around in tap shoes and pyjamas since 2010 - my cycling log (opens in new window)

Saturday, August 06, 2011

I Admit It

First, I admit that I am AWAKE at ... like, before 8 AM on a SATURDAY for reasons that have absolutely no connection to bicycles.  Who does that?

Second, I admit that I was out 'til like nearly two AM last night, which, because DD and I are sort of not very good at being stereotypical gay dudes, was really odd.

Third, I admit that my current favorite jersey is a Primal Wear jersey.  Also that I got it at a thrift store for $2 (score!) and that it's kind of huge on me, but that's part of why I like it.

That, and its 'Hunan Buffet/Golden Wok' colorway.  It has blazoned upon it what I can only assume is supposed to be a rendering of 'double happiness:'



... in the round.  Bikes have two wheels and make me extra-happy, so that's cool.

Also, the yellow-orange-red color scheme is rather more visible, I suspect, than my usual plumage: black-on-black-with-occasional-yellow-accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment